Attention FRHS Class of 2023!
If you want to apply for a Senior Class Officer position, then you need to complete this linked application. Submit your application no later than Sunday, October 17th! Use your PSD email login for Google for your application.
We are looking for students who are passionate about their class of 2023, who are responsible with strong followthrough on tasks, and who want to help organize exciting senior events.
We need FOUR Senior Class Officers:
- Vice President
Senior Class Officers’ Main Roles:
- Planning the Senior Celebration
- Speaking at graduation
- Collaborating with their class to decide their senior quote, song, and class gift
- Planning and organizing all future class reunions
Attendance of the following is required:
- Meeting with the Senior Class Sponsors, Ms. Felske and Mr. Reynolds
- Graduation meeting in April
- Senior Celebration Event
- Graduation rehearsal
Additional duties include:
- Hold vote for class song and motto
- Advertise for graduation auditions
- Plan the senior event in May
- Help hold auditions for graduation tryouts
- Plan class gift and communicate with all groups involved to make the class gift happen
- Roles/speaking at graduation
- Planning future class reunions
The selection process includes the following:
- The scores of the application, teacher recommendation, and a peer vote will be combined together.
- A panel of teachers from multiple content areas who teach senior level class will calculate the scores and choose the top four candidates based on the following criteria rankings on a scale of 1 to 10:
- Work ethic
- Meeting deadlines/timeline
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with others
- Attention to detail