Advanced Placement (AP)
AP EXAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION
AP exam registration has changed for the 19-20 school year. It is now a 2 step process and is your responsibility to make sure you have completed both steps to be fully registered for your AP Exams.
Registration for AP Exams will be from September 1st-November 1st.
Step 1: Indicate whether or not you will be taking the AP Exam in May on YOUR COLLEGE BOARD account.
- Create or log into your College Board Account
- Use the JOIN CODE provided by your teacher to join the class - this gives you access to indicate if you are taking the exam
- Indicate yes or no in regard to taking the AP exam in May - DEADLINE TO MAKE INDICATION IS NOVEMBER 1ST
Step 2: Select exams you are taking and make your payment in Total Registration
- Go to https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/060606
- Select the exams you are taking in May
- Pay your exam fees
The fee for each exam is $94. Payments can be made online or mailed to Total Registration (further information will be provided upon completing registration).
ANY EXAMS THAT ARE CANCELLED AFTER NOVEMBER 8TH WILL INCUR A $40 CANCELLATION FEE PER EXAM
AP SUMMER ASSIGNMENTS
AP Calculus AB and AP Calculus AB/BC * AP Calculus Assignment 2019 *
AP English Lit & Comp * AP Lit & Comp Reading Assignment 2019 *
AP Human Geography *AP Human Geography Summer Assignment 2019 *
AP US History * AP US History Assignment 2019 *
AP World Language * AP French Assignment 2019 *
AP Detailed Information - What is AP?
AP Scores will be available in July