Advanced Placement (AP)
AP EXAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION
AP exam registration a 2 step process and is your responsibility to make sure you have completed both steps to be fully registered for your AP Exams.
Registration for 1st Semester AP Classes will be from August 24 - November 6, 2020. Any registrations processed for first semester or all year class exams after November 13, 2020 will incur a nonrefundable $40 late fee per exam.
Registration for 2nd Semester AP Classes will be from January 5 - March 5, 2021. Any registrations processed for second semester exams after March 12, 2021 will incur a nonrefundable $40 late fee per exam.
Step 1: Indicate whether or not you will be taking the AP Exam in May on YOUR COLLEGE BOARD account.
- Create or log into your College Board Account
- Use the JOIN CODE provided by your teacher to join the class - this gives you access to indicate if you are taking the exam
- The system’s setting is set to indicate “Yes” for taking the exam. If a student is not taking the exam, they will need to contact the AP Coordinator to change this decision indicator to “No”.
Step 2: Select exams you are taking and make your payment in Total Registration
- Go to https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/060606
- Select the exams you are taking in May
- Pay your exam fees
The fee for each exam is $95. Payments can be made online to Total Registration (further information will be provided upon completing registration).
ANY AP EXAMS CANCELED AFTER APRIL 30, 2021 WILL BE NON REFUNDABLE.
If you have further questions, contact the AP Coordinator, Dona Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org
AP Detailed Information - What is AP?
AP Scores will be available in July