Course Registration for 2023-2024
FRHS will begin the process of registering students for classes beginning in January 2023. This is slightly earlier than in previous years per the direction of the district. Below is a helpful timeline on what to expect as students begin to register for next year’s classes.
Counselors will be helping to facilitate registration for current FRHS students and incoming 9th grade students during the month of January. Please review the below dates for important information.
January 11th, 2023 (during Homeroom) - Students will complete the “Course Planner” activity in Xello. This lesson is a requirement by the state of Colorado as part of the ICAP (Individual Career and Academic Plan) requirement. This activity is helpful for students to plan out their 4-year high school course plan.
January 20th, 2023 (from 9:35-11:52am*) - FRHS staff will be coordinating activities helpful for registering students. These activities will include:
- Course Planner - follow-up activity in Xello
- Review Course History and progress towards Graduation Requirements in StudentVUE
- Receive their Registration Forms for next year to review course options (forms will include a scheduled appointment time for students to meet with their counselor)
- Attend a Class Information Fair to hear and speak with teachers about course offerings
- Begin to enter Course Requests into StudentVUE (if students are ready)
- *Seniors will not attend school during this time - 1st period will begin at 12:38pm
Students who do not have a 3rd period class (where Homeroom is completed) will report to the Roundhouse.