FOSSIL RIDGE HIGH SCHOOL'S
ADVANCED PLACEMENT EXAM REGISTRATION
AP exam registration is a 2 step process and is your responsibility to make sure you have completed both steps to be fully registered for your AP Exams.
Registration for ONLY 2nd Semester AP Classes will be from January 5 - March 3, 2023. Any registrations processed for second-semester exams after March 15, 2023, will incur a nonrefundable $40 late fee per exam.
Step 1: Indicate whether or not you will be taking the AP Exam in May on YOUR COLLEGE BOARD account.
- Create or log into your College Board Account
- Use the JOIN CODE provided by your teacher to join the class - this gives you access to indicate if you are taking the exam
- The system’s setting is set to indicate “Yes” for taking the exam. If a student is not taking the exam, they will need to contact the AP Coordinator to change this decision indicator to “No”.
Step 2: Select the exams you are taking and make your payment in Total Registration
- Go to https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/060606
- Select the exams you are taking in May
- Pay your exam fees
The fee for each exam is $97. Payments can be made online to Total Registration (further information will be provided upon completing registration).
ANY AP EXAMS CANCELED AFTER APRIL 30, 2023 WILL BE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Any registrations for 1st Semester or Full Year Classes must now be completed in person with the AP Coordinator.
If you have further questions, contact the AP Coordinator, Jenni Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org