Instructions below for athletic high school sports packet
If unable to complete registration online, you can download a hard copy to be filled out.
Pay for athletic fees online via SchoolPay.
Fees - (High School) PSD Non-Charter Students All Sports: $175 per sport. Home-Based, Charter & Private School Students: $263 per sport.
Fees - (High School) PSD Non-Charter Students Lacrosse: $180 in addition to the $175 participation fee. Home-Based, Charter & Private School Students: $270 in addition to the $263 participation fee.
Fees - (High School) PSD Non-Charter Students Ice Hockey: $263 participation fee (pay this fee for your practice card) in addition $1,000 (please bring this check to try-outs. Home-Based, Charter & Private School Students: $263 participation fee, please bring additional check to try-outs.
Fees - (High School) PSD Non-Charter Students Unified Sports: $95 per sport. Home-Based, Charter, and Private School Students Unified Sports: $143 per sport.
- Once you have registered online, paid the fee on SchoolPay, bring your physical form and a copy of your payment to the athletic office to receive your participation card (orange card). Give your participation card to your coach on the first day of try-outs.
- When you come to the athletic office you will be asked to sign up on ArbiterAthlete before receiving your participation card.
Additional Forms Needed for Special Circumstances (must be turned in with above forms):
- Home-Based, Charter, Private School or Transferring students will need to download and complete CHSAA Form 9.
- International Students will need to download and complete CHSAA Form 11.
Please note, if your student needs to carry any type of medication (prescription, lifesaving, over-the-counter, etc.), please visit the PSD website (Student Health Services) for more information. Click here to access this section of the PSD website.
- All student-athletes must be enrolled in 25 hours of courses per semester.
- To maintain eligibility, students must not be failing more than one class per week.
- Students who are identified as ineligible on the weekly eligibility check will not be allowed to compete for one full week beginning the following Monday.
- Athletes must attend a half-day to participate in an athletic competition scheduled for that date.
- Athletes may regain eligibility by earning credit in summer school courses. Summer school credits must be in courses that were failed; meet graduation requirements for PSD and equivalent credits must be completed by the Thursday prior to Labor Day of the fall term.
- Athletes who turn 19 prior to August 1 are ineligible for competition/practice.
- Freshmen athletes (ninth graders) must have eight consecutive semesters of eligibility and meet the eligibility guidelines stated by CHSAA.
- Make-up work: Athletes are allowed one day for each day missed to complete make-up work.
- Athletes transferring schools must meet CHSAA regulations governing the terms of their eligibility.