Register Your Student
Registering your student(s) will take some time and may need to be completed through a personal appointment with our Registrar. Please contact our Registrar for direction on how to proceed. Sandi Emanuel can be reached at (970.488.6265 / email@example.com)
During your personal registration appointment, be sure to bring the following documents:
- Verification of current residence in the FRHS attendance area. To determine if you are in the Fossil Ridge High School attendance area, please utilize Poudre School District's School Locator webpage.
- Certification of Minor Child's Residence and Power of Attorney form if you are not the legal guardian of the student
- Current Immunization Record
- Birth certificate or passport
- Transcript of high school grades (grades 9 through current date) from the previous school and 8th-grade report cards/ transcripts
- Checkout grades from your previous school if this is a mid-school year transfer (Sept-May)
- Emergency contact information
- Student enrollment Form Packet if you have not already completed the Online Registration
- Military Opt-Out Form (11th and 12th-grade students only)
Selecting / Enrolling in Courses
For detailed information regarding the selection of courses and enrolling in courses, please visit the FRHS Counseling Website. This website contains informative videos, course guides, forms, and other helpful resources. If you have additional questions, please contact your student’s counselor via phone or email. Counselor information is also available on the site.